Well, here I am. I have moved from no man's land of Xanga and into the big wide world of blogger where so many friends have landed. I ...

First Entry

Well, here I am. I have moved from no man's land of Xanga and into the big wide world of blogger where so many friends have landed. I hope to update often, be useful and informative, and share some ideas and good deals! I want to update friends and family on my kiddos too, and find time to share crafts/sewing projects, recipes, encouragement, and many faults of mine! So, for my first useful tip...

Coupons- I used to think they were the devil. They only caused me to buy things I wouldn't have in the first place and buying store brands was cheaper. Then I discovered this whole internet world out there of couponing. Apparently, there are some stores that do double coupons and you can match coupons with store flyers to get extra awesome deals. Oh, and you can double up store coupons and manufacturers coupons to get more savings as well. There's also this awesome idea of planning your meals around what's on sale and what you can save the most on...which is a work in progress for me. I'm used to planning my meals and then buying from a strict and specific list.

LR Stores that I have confirmed Double Coupons:

Kroger- Everyday up to .65 cents. This means your coupon can be .65 cents and they will give you $1.30 off.

Fred's- Saturdays only up to .70 cents.

Good places for printable coupons but oh the pain the butt coupon printer download!!
www.smartsource.com
www.pgesaver.com
www.kroger.com (Even has links to loadable coupons on your shopper's card)
www.organicgrocerydeals.com (Great Target coupons)
Those should get you started.

Deals/Codes
www.sdshoppe.com

Kid's Stuff
www.theminisocial.com (They have huge discount sales on designer brands for clothes, bags, shoes, decor, etc. that last for 2-3 days at a time, register for free for an email invite)

Last but not least, check out my inspiration at www.moneysavingmom.com

Maybe I'll put some pictures of the fam up next time. This weekend we are going to get free sammies from Quizno's thanks to my coupon. Sign up here for their email newsletter and get a coupon for a free Sammie w/purchase of regular drink and a side (side can be just a cookie, yum!). Oh, and we're going to buy a food chopper for my endeavors with homemade baby food and I found a list of all the things Bed Bath and Beyond are offering rebates on at this time. Check it out here in case you are in the market for any of these items.

0 comments: