Didn't know what to do, so she stopped in front of me. Singing "Hey girl, do your thang, do your thang, STOP!" Hey girl do y...

Little Susie Walker....walkin' down the street




Didn't know what to do, so she stopped in front of me. Singing "Hey girl, do your thang, do your thang, STOP!" Hey girl do your thang, do your thang, STOP! Oh the fun of summer day camp for kiddos in Dallas. I learned so much, including this awesome circle dance & song number.

Anyway, I'm going to try and post a video of Addie Bitserton walking. Please enjoy Jason's creative license during the video as well.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed Jason's foot! ;)

Can said...

Girl, just wait...she's gonna be gone. Love her nickname ;-)

ainmemphis said...

That is a super cute picture of Addie. I can't wait to see her walk in person!

Amanda said...

She's so adorable. xoxoxo

Mary said...

I see that Jason put his better foot forward :0