It will continue! The hat did not fit btw, sad. I accomplished some of my goals but not all last week. The yard sale was kind of a bust. ...

Dry Spell

It will continue! The hat did not fit btw, sad. I accomplished some of my goals but not all last week. The yard sale was kind of a bust. More crafts have been possibly sold and I've got lots of plans for Christmas presents. I don't think I have as much time as I have plans though. ;) I need to get super organized but that likely won't happen so I think maybe I just need to get less ambitious! Too sleepy to post much more but I wanted to let folks know that I haven't disappeared. If you think of it, say a little prayer for a silly thing. I really need a new camera. My battery died again and won't hold a charge. I have taken a few pictures in the 10 seconds I get the camera to work and then it dies again. I just really don't want to have months missing out of our family pictures for the SECOND time because of this camera problem. I know it is a bit trivial, but it's just a small thing that has upset me so much over the past several months as my babies are growing and doing such fun things. Next up, Halloween, and we so need pictures! Do you know I haven't even gotten one picture of Freddie in his soccer uniform and he only has two more games? Pure crazy I say!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I hear you on the dry spell. Also, though, I am smiling thinking about how you're turning into me. Just kidding, but all this crafting makes me smile!

Rachel said...

Super excited to be an aunt times three!!