It was a fun day. We went to my sister-in-law's father's house, yes that's right. He had a huge cookout on his smoker/grill that...

4th of July

It was a fun day. We went to my sister-in-law's father's house, yes that's right. He had a huge cookout on his smoker/grill that her dad made! It was awesome and I hate that I didn't get a picture of the awesome thing. Anyway, I'll post some pictures of our day and some from Freddy's 3rd birthday party.

Oh, and might I mention that I did a horrible job shopping this week, so I made up for the under $30 last week. I did take advantage of the continuing Kroger Daytona Event deals. I got Velveeta for only $3.99 and a 12 pack roll of Scott for $5.63, and Goldfish were on sale for $10/10, that was best deal ever coupon or not!


Freddy loves him some corn on the cob, and swimming!
















Freddy and cousin Aurora in the pool, they were hard to catch.




Freddy running from the fireworks, maybe he'll be a little more brave next year!















Jason [left] and his brother, Will.

















Oh my cute baby girl, having her some water on Pappa's lap. Really she was just chewing on the nipple because it feels good on her tooth nub!

0 comments: